Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pushing my limits

This whole experience has pushed my limits. It has forced me to place myself outside of my comfort zone that I have become so accustomed to and restricted by. However today, I will push them even further.

As an introvert by nature, and at times even reclusive and perhaps even anti-social, it is very difficult for me to be the one to start engaging in conversations. I usually just hang back, wait for people to talk to me, or just do my own thing. Today I will force myself to engage. Even better, I will force myself to engage with the local people here in Goa. This is somewhat of a social experiment I guess -- perhaps more of a personal test.

Regardless of what you call it, it should be interesting to say the least.
Hopefully I'll have some good stories to share with the kids!

p.s officially homesick now.

No comments:

Post a Comment