Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saturday Night Life in Goa

Sorry for the delay in posting. The internet has been intermittent. So bear with me as I update you today, but using different posts.

Saturday evening, we did what every good tourist in Goa would do, we experienced the nightlife. We dared go out to the hottest club in Baga beach Goa. I have to say that it was a worthwhile experience. It showed me 2 things; 1) I am too old for the nightclub scene and 2) not every night club has a fire code limiting the number of people within it. So, not only was I one of the oldest people there, had there been a fire I would most certainly have been either trampled to death, or burnt to a crisp for lack of an exit.
There must have been at least 500 people, dancing, shoulder to shoulder within a room no larger than my hotel room. I say shoulder to shoulder but really, it was more like face to face.
After 1 hour, we left, feeling overwhelmed, sweaty and somewhat violated.

But at least now I can say that I’ve been to a world famous night club.

No comments:

Post a Comment